Hello, and welcome to The Mama Nurse, where you will find a bit of help from one mom to the next. We are all in this parenting thing together!
The purpose of this blog is to:
- Provide information to parents for things like feeding and caring for your baby, labour, delivery and postpartum care.
- Share personal journeys related to parenting and women’s issues that are thought provoking and highly relatable.
- Make everybody laugh – There’s no sense being serious all the time! I may be a health care professional, but I’m also a human being with a sense of humour that is intact.
- Let other moms know that they are not alone and that they are doing just fine!
- Discuss nursing topics, tips, humour and issues.
Here are some great posts to start with:
A Nurse’s Guide
A Nurse’s Guide to Knowing if Your Baby is Getting kamagra india Enough Breast Milk
Women Who Inspire
This should get you started. Take a look around – I think you’ll like it here!
Xo, The Mama Nurse